1. If you are a patient at a Hospital, please ask your doctor for a referral.
Some hospitals accept appointments even if you are not a patient of the hospital
- these are indicated as Public sign ups available.
2. If you are a patient at a Polyclinic, you may either ask your doctor for a referral or contact the polyclinic directly for a referral.
3. If you are not following up at a hospital or polyclinic, you may contact our network of ACP Nodes.
Charges may apply – please check with the provider.
Further, some ACP Nodes can also help you to apply for a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
– these are indicated as LPA application available